20M SBS Modified Bitumen Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Waterproof Membrane
self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen adhesive membrane backed with a durable aluminium foil that creates a watertight seal on almost any surface. It is ready to use and ideal for sealing and repairing of metal sheeting, water tanks, down pipes and gutters. It is supplied in rolls that are interleaved with a disposable release film.
||modified bitumen adhesive
||Black Bitumen with aluminum reflective covering
Sealing and repairing of holes, gaps and overlaps in galvanized roof sheeting, valley gutters, down pipes, roof screws, flashings, parapets, window frames, pipe vents, ridging, metal boxes, galvanized buckets, water tanks, sheds and kennels.
Features & Benefits
● Instant water-tight seal – impermeable to moisture and water vapour
● Quick effective repairs
● Excellent resistance to weathering
● Durable, remaining permanently flexible
● Strong aluminium foil backing
Storage and Transportation:
1) Package in plastic bag.
2) Separate storage for different models.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
4) Temperature should be below 45℃.
5) Do not piled more than 5 floors together if horizontal, 1 floor if stand.