Elastomeric Hot Melt Sbs Waterproofing Membrane Concrete Roof Waterproofing Layer
SBS waterproofing membrane concrete roof waterproofing layer adopts SBS (propylene styrene-butadiene-styrene) thermoplastic elastomeric (SBS) modified rubber asphalt as the coating material, reinforced with polyester felt, glass fiber felt or specially reinforced polyester glass fiber felt with the surface covered in metal aluminum foil, fine sand or PE film, etc. Elastomeric SBS Modified Bitumen or Asphalt Membrane is agitated and ground by special machinery.
1. Good elasticity, high tensile strength and elongation, good low temperature flexibility, good wear resistance.
2. Excellent water impermeability and temperature adaptability. SBS membrane is suitable for building waterproofing in lower temperature environments.
3. High resistance performance in corrosion, aging, anti-puncture, mildew, anti-impact, pressure with long service life.
4. Easy to operate and maintain with construction quality.
5. Hot welding (with burn-off polyethylene) applications to ensure the durable, reliable, and tight joints.
1. Suitable for waterproofing and moisture proofing of roofing, basement and cold storage in industrial and civil building structures. Waterproofing for water pools, water conservancy projects, swimming pools, etc.
2. Bridge decks, subways, tunnels, sewage treatment plants, landfills, etc.; can also be used for anti-corrosion and various moisture-proof interior packaging materials of underground pipelines.
1. Make sure the roof deck smooth ,clean and dry (Moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck
homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2. There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be
nearly melted (not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install it to be fully
sticked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3. After application ,a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble ,no fold,no falling away
etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
1. Avoid to operate on the ground with snow, water or frost. If it is necessary to work under negative temperature, measures should be taken to ensure that the waterproof layer after laying is not cracked or sticky. During the construction, the air needs to be squeezed by hand to avoid bulging. When handling, take it upright and place it upright.
2. The height must not exceed two layers. Prevent tilting or lateral pressure. Do not drop and avoid damage.
||sbs waterproofing membrane for concrete roof
||concrete roof waterproofing
|back side surface