Heat Applied 3mm Elastomeric Sbs Waterproofing Membrane Modified Bitumen Roll
SBS modified bituminous waterproof membrane, adopts SBS thermoplastic elastomeric modified rubber asphalt as the coating material, reinforced with polyester felt, glass fiber felt or specially reinforced polyester glass fiber felt with the surface covered om metal aluminum foil, fine sand or PE film.
a) Good impermeability.
b) Construction bitumen waterproof material can be applied in very cold area with low temperature.
c) Good performance in anti-puncture, anti-broker, anti-resistance, anti-erosion, anti-mildew, anti-weathering.
d) Possess good tensile strength, elongation rate and size stability which could be well suited and substrate
distortion and crack.
1. Suitable for waterproofing and moisture proofing of roofing, basement and cold storage in industrial and civil building structures. Waterproofing for water pools, water conservancy projects, swimming pools, etc.
2. Bridge decks, subways, tunnels, sewage treatment plants, landfills, etc.; can also be used for anti-corrosion and various moisture-proof interior packaging materials of underground pipelines.
1. Make sure the roof deck smooth ,clean and dry (Moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck
homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2. There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be
nearly melted (not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install it to be fully
sticked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3. After application ,a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble ,no fold,no falling away
etc to guarantee the waterproof life.