Basement Waterproof Membrane SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Coiled Material
SBS(styrene-butadiene-styrene)thermoplastic elastomeri or APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane is a waterproofing membrane with polyester felt,glass fiber or glass fiber polyester felt as reinforcement,finishing the upper surface with PE film,fine sand or mineral granule.
under high temperature condition,being soft under low temperature condition,being high flexible and aging resistant.
Thus the flex durability,flexibility and cohesive force of the asphalt is largely improved.
Therefore,the waterproof quality of the buildings improves a lot and service time also prolongs.
||tension (N/50mm) ≥
|elongation of maximum tensile ≥
|elongation at break ≥
||tear strength ≥
||low temperature flexible/°C
||-20 no gash
||-30 no gash
||0.2Mpa, 120min impermeable
|peel strength (N/mm)≥
||membrane and membrabe
|membrane and aluminium sheet
1. Planted roof,roof garden,the garage roof and underground building roof need greening.
2. Bridge,swimming pool,tunnel,reservoir,parking lots and so on.
1. Nianba self-adhesive membranes (normal temperature /low temperature)
2. Supporting base primer A: solvent base
3. Supporting sealant
4. Supporting construction tool
1. Type:Type Ⅰ,Type Ⅱ
2. Base felt:PY/G
3. Upper surface material:PE/Sand/Mineral
4. Thickness:3mm-5mm or according to customer’s requirement