Built - Up Roofing SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Sheet Roll Membrane
1.Excellent resistance to root puncture,and don't affect the growth of plants.
2.Powerful waterproof membrane , resistance to mold,tear and corrosion.
3.Superior in environment friendly and energy saving.
4.Strong adaptability for high and low temperature,cold and hot area is all applicable.
5.Strong adaptability for substrate shrinkage and crack.
SBS asphalt waterproof sheet
||Soluble content (g/m2)≥
||No flow no dropping
||Low temperature flexibilityºC
||Impermeability 30 minutes
1) Good waterproof performance.
2) High tensile and tearing strength, elongation and dimensional stability which accommodates substrate movement and deformation.
3) The product is suitable for building waterproof under low temperature conditions.
4) Anti-puncture and rooting resistant, fatigue resistant, anti-corrosion, mildew resistant and weather resistant.
5) Easily operate with hot-melting method, at all seasons.
1.Different type and specification of APP modified bitumen waterproofing membranes should be stacked separately
2.Store in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight,keep ventilation
3.The storage temperature should below 50 Degree Celsius
4.It have to be one storey when keep in storage stand on end, and shouldn't be more than two storeys when transporting.
5.Avoid tilting or lateral drift, covered with tarpaulin if need
6.Base on the normal storage and transportation, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
Storage and Transportation:
1) Separate storage for different models.
2) Temperature should be below 50 ℃.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
4) Do not piled horizontally, keep stand and not more than 2 floors.