SBS Modified Bituminous Asphalt Roofing Membrane Torch Applied Roof Felt
SBS elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is amde of SBS rubber modified petroleum asphalt as infiltrationg coating layer, polyester fiber non-woven fabric, jute cloth, glass fiber felt etc, are respectively made into tire base, and plastic film is used for anti-adhesion. the separarion layer is processed by the steps of material selection. compounding, eutectic, infilltration, composite molding and curling.
1. Strong water impermeability.
2.High tensile strength, high elongation, strong adaptability to base layer shrinkage deformation and cracking.
3.Good low temperature performance, can maintain efficacy at -50 °C, suitable for hot and cold areas, especially in cold regions.
4.Puncture resistance, smash resistance, tear resistance.
5. Corrosion and mildew resistance. Good weather resistance.
6.Convenient construction, hot melt method can be operated in all seasons, and the joints are reliable.
1, brushing base treatment agent (same cold construction method)
2. The coil is placed at a predetermined position, and the base layer and the bottom surface of the coil are heated by a liquefied gas or a gas oil blower. After the surface asphalt is melted by a thin layer, the coil is rolled forward while being baked, and compacted by a press roll. Adjust the size of the flame, melt the asphalt on the surface of the coil, do not flow too much, and can not be baked.
3, the coil is overlapped in the vertical and horizontal directions of 10CM, and sealed with a blowtorch.
4, double waterproof, coil joints must be staggered according to regulations.
5, the thickness of the coil is less than 3 mm or the cladding material is aluminum film is not suitable for hot melt construction.
||Polyester(PY) ,Glass fiber(G) ,Glass fiber polyester(PYG)
||Polyethylene film / Fine sand / Mineral grain material
|Low temperature flexibility
1. Waterproof and moisture proof for roofing, wall, basement, bathroom, etc. of key waterproofing engineering and industrial and civil buildings;
2. Waterproofing of buildings such as bridges, roads, parking lots, swimming pools, tunnels, and reservoirs;
3. It is especially suitable for buildings with frequent structural deformation and cold areas; protection of pipelines and anti-corrosion layers, and protection and moisture protection.