|Type:||Self-adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Membrane||Raw Material:||Sbs Modified Bitumen|
|Usage:||Subway Waterproof||Function:||Construction Project|
|Color:||Black, Red, Blue, Green Or Customized||Thickness:||1.0mm 1.2mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm|
|Roll Size:||1m*30m 1m*20m 1m*10m||Low Temperatuure:||-25degree|
aluminum foil coated sbs bitumen membrane,
sbs bitumen membrane 1.5mm,
1x30m sbs modified bitumen membrane
Easy Appllied Aluminum Foil Coated Sbs Modified Self Adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Roll Membrane
Introduction of self- adhesive waterproof membrane:
Aluminum foil roofing waterproofing membrane is made of basic material such as SBS, SBR, water soaking agent, modified bitumen and bonded with polyethylene film and aluminum foil or without film (double-side self adhering) covered with anti-adhesion isolating tape.
Features of self adhesive bitumen waterproof membrane:
1. Self-adhesive without bonding agent and torching
2. With good elasticity and elongation, can be used in -25 degree weather.
3. Easy and safe installation, and won't be effected by the weather, greatly reduce the construction period and the cost.
4. Environment protection product.
5. Corrosion resistance and ageing-resistance
6. Available for wet ground
Advantage of aluminum foil coated self adhesive waterproof membrane:
1.Aluminum foil roofing waterproofing membrane has excellent performance on impermeability, high and low temperature flexibility, extensibility and adhesion and it can well adapt deformability caused by tensile stress on the base layer.
2.The membrane is highly resistant to puncture and has excellent self healing property, with the function of self-locking water. It has excellent adhesion bond and is convenient for construction and maintenance.
3.Covered with the silver Aluminum foil, the membrane has good ability to reflect the sun, which helps a lot to prevent the house from the heat and sunlight.
How to store self adhesive waterproof membrane?
1.store rolls on horizontal position to prevent damage.
2.avoid sun-baked and rain
3. store rolls in a clean dry location
4. add cover as necessary to protect rolls from environmental damage, heat, cold or moisture etc.
Contact Person: Angela