|Roll Coverage:||432sq.ft||Usage:||Roof Shed|
|Use:||Roof Protection||Material:||Raw Paper, Asphalt|
36 in Roofing Felt Roll,
144FT Roofing Felt Roll,
0.35mm Roofing Felt Roll
36in*144ft Shed Roof Deck Protection Black Asphalt Roofing Felt Roll
Asphalt roofing felt roll Introduction:
Asphalt roofing felt roll is sometimes refered to as roof underlayment or tar paper, asphalt roofing felt roll is placed between the roof decking or sheeting and the roof shingles. The purpose of asphalt roofing felt roll is to prevent water from penetrating the roof decking material like plywood or OSB (oriented strand board used for sheeting roofs)
Asphalt roofing felt roll usage:
Asphalt roofing felt roll is made from raw paper , saturated with bitumen, and then packed in roll, mainly used as roof underlayment under shingles and tiles.
Asphalt roofing felt roll is refered to as tar paper as it is a heavy paperm and is most commonly available in 15# or 30# weights, and is impregnated with asphalt.
Asphalt roofing felt roll advantage:
1. asphalt roofing felt roll repels water
2. asphalt roofing felt roll the event of ice and water damage it will provide back up protection
3. asphalt roofing felt roll provides extra protection against the weather
4. asphalt roofing felt roll may be required by your building code in your local municipality
5. asphalt roofing felt roll will protect your roof decking while working on your roof
6. asphalt roofing felt roll will help your shed roof look better, it will provide a more uniform look and prevent that picture frame effect from the edges of the roof panels
7. asphalt roofing felt roll prevents stains from wood resins.
|type||roofing felt roll|
|usage||roofing felt under shingles and tiles|
|felt roll covergae||40m2|
|use||roof deck, shed roof|
Contact Person: Angela