Bituminous Membrane Self Adhesive Roofing Felt 80℃ To - 25℃ for 20 Years
the products are produced with SBS elastomer and bitumen as raw materials, using polyethylene film. Aluminium foil coated on the upward or no file while self-adhesive protection layer on the downward surface. It has a widely prospect new construction waterproof materials. Good self-adhesion, no leaking, cold flexibility, especially in self-adhesion. that is unique product in waterproof and application.
|Item: Self-adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
|holding time (min)
||Enlongation at break, %
||70°C,no glide no flow, no drop
||no glide no flow, no drop
||. -20°C,No cracking
||All test are qualited based on the Ref Standards:GB23441-2009's conventional items and instruction .
1) Roof, underground;
2) Swimming pool, fire pool and reservoir;
3) Subways or tunnels;
4) Construction areas if open flame is strictly prohibited;
5) Cold construction areas.
1) Do not operate when rain, snow, strong wind.
2) Use hot air gun if it is below 5℃.
3) Train before operation.
Storage and Transportation:
1) Package in plastic bag.
2) Separate storage for different models.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
4) Temperature should be below 45℃.
5) Do not piled more than 5 floors together if horizontal, 1 floor if stand.