Andrewyou provide us with good quality product and superior service. we witnessed the improvement and development of your company, each time we have any reqirement, you will try your best to make our satisfied. thanks for your cooperation.
Green Mineral Granule Coated Sbs Waterproofing Membrane , 3mm-5mm Sbs Roof Membrane
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Waterproof Roll Material||Main Material||Modified Bitumen, Base Felt|
sbs modified bitumen membrane,
sbs modified bituminous membrane
Green Mineral Granule Coated SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Roofing Membrane
Elastomer (SBS) modified bitumen waterproofing membrane is in accordance with national standard GB18242-2008. It is coated with styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) rubber modified asphalt. The fiber-reinforced polyester felt is a tire base, and the two sides are covered with an insulation material, which is a waterproof material with excellent performance.
1. Good elasticity, high tensile strength and elongation, good flexibility at low temperature, good fatigue resistance, strong corrosion resistance and aging resistance, the service life can reach more than 10 years.
2.Excellent impermeability and temperature adaptability, SBS is used for waterproofing of buildings in lower temperature environment, easy to operate, convenient to maintain, and easy to guarantee construction quality.
3. Coils with a thickness greater than 4mm can be used in a single layer in general waterproof grade projects, and can be cold-bonded and hot-melted (thickness greater than or equal to 4mm).
|surface||grey mineral, green sand, blue sand|
|thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm|
|roll weight||35kg 45kg 55kg|
|roll coverage||7.5m2, 8m2, 10m2|
|low temperature||-20degree, -10degree, -85degree|
|tensile strength||350N, 500N|
1. Suitable for ground and basement engineering of industrial and civil building structures.
2. Waterproofing of cold storage, canals, dams, pools, baths, swimming pools, airstrips, bridges, culverts and other structures.
3. Waterproofing of municipal works such as subways, tunnels, bridge decks of concrete paved roads, sewage treatment plants, landfill sites, etc.
4. Can also be used for anti-rust, anti-corrosion and various moisture-proof inner packaging materials of underground pipelines.
Application Key Points:
a) Baking the bonding surface of the molten coil with a hot-melt spray gun.
b) The coil and the substrate can be fully sticky, or sticky or sticky. The area is determined by the slope. When the minimum bonding is performed, the side of the roasted shale should be dried until the asphalt is melted and covered with shale pieces, and then dried. Bake the rolls that overlap. Should be baked and compacted. There must be excess bitumen extrusion at the overlap edges.
c) Long edge overlap, no less than 70mm for full sticking method, no less than 100 mm for empty paving, point sticking and strip sticking; short edge overlap, no less than 100mm for full sticking, empty paving, point sticking and stick sticking. Is not less than 150 mm. When adopting the double-layer method, the upper and lower layers of coils should be staggered by 1/3 or 1/2 widths with different seams.