|Technology:||Modified Bitumen||Building Component:||Roof, Foundations|
self adhesive bitumen sheet,
self adhesive sheet membrane
1.5mm SBS Modified Self-Adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Asphalt Roll
self-adhesive waterproof membrane is a 1.5 mm selfadhesive membrane made of elastomeric SBS bitumen and trilaminate woven polyethylene. The underface is composed of a silicone film easily detachable. This membrane is mainly used as a base sheet in two-ply roofing systems as well as for the waterproofing of foundations, shower bases, and washrooms.
1. self-adhesive membrane for above and below ground application
2.tough, high performance, high density polyethylene membrane
3.provides resistance to puncture and teariing
4. use our non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating is obtain best adhesion
|types of slope toof||outside steep slope|
|ourside low slope|
|outside very low slope|
|types of covering||sbs modified bitumen membrane|
|surface||trilamination woven polythylene|
|underface||silicon release film|
Features and benefits:
1.great tear resistance
3. special membrane-to-membrane adhesive provides additional overlap sercurity
4. neets or exceeds the teat reqirements of all currently applicable specifications.
5.components work together for positive waterproofing protection
6.low-temperature grade also available
1.Rolls should be stored upright, tape side up, protected from weather damage and UV rays. If the products are stored outdoors, cover them with an opaque protective cover after removing the delivery packaging. Can withstand freezing but must be reactivated to at least 10 ° C (50 °F) before installation.
2.minimum application temperature: Winter grade: -10 °C (14 °F) Summer grade: 10 °C (50 °F)
3.tools reqired: knife, tape measure, smoothing roller, roller
4. surface preparation: The substrate must be clean, dry, and free of dust, grease or other contaminants.
Contact Person: Angela