|Item:||Self Adhering Roof Underlayment||Width:||1000mm|
|Roll Area:||10m2,15m2,20m2||Roll Weight:||Varied With Thickness And Roll Size|
|Tensile:||200N||Low Temperature Resistance:||-25 Degree|
self adhesive roof underlayment,
peel and stick roofing paper
Self-adhering Roof Underlayment with Smooth Surface or Sanded Surface
Self-adhering roof underlayment has different upper surface materials, such as smooth black PE film, mineral granules, black fine sand, polyester fabric, etc. It has a high-temperature, rubberized asphalt adhesive that will not crack or dry while remaining protected by a split release film that is removed once the underlayment is installed.
1. High adhesion for ease of application and elimination of water movement under the membrane.
2. Optimal for secondary waterproofing.
3. Applicable for use under any roofing material.
4. The rubberized asphalt will not crack or dry.
1. Store rolls on horizontal position to prevent damage
2. Avoid direct sunlight and rain
3. Store rolls in a ventilated and clean dry location.
4. Overlapping guidelines are avaible for easy installation.
5. High elongation, flexible, and accommodates to the contraction and expansion of the application surface.
Application fields and installation notice:
1.Make sure to install self-adhering underlayment with proper ventilation, because it is considered to be a vapor barrier.
2.This underlayment is compatible with most sealants and primers and can be applied to plywood, OSB, foam insulation, house-wrap, rigid vinyl, and masonry, as long as the surface is clean and dry before application.
3.This particular underlayment is ideal for protection against ice dams or weather conditions such as wind-friven rain because of its reliable, uniform thickness.
4.It is recommended to apply this underlayment in temperature over 0 degree on decks.
5.This protective barrier is most effective when stored out of direct sunlight.
6.Once applied, it must be covered within 60 days of the installation.
|Pole peeling strength||110N|
|Heat resistance||90 degree, no flowing, no crack|
|Cold resistance||-25 degree|
|Upper surface material||Smooth film/Aluminum film/Fine sand/Mineral granules|
|Reinforcement||Polester fabric/fiberglass fabric|
|Under surface||Black release film|
Contact Person: Angela