Heat Resistance -20 Sbs Waterproofing Membrane Modified Bitumen Roofing Roll
SBS (styrene-butadiene-styrene) modified bituminous membrane is made by saturating the base(polyester felt, glass fiber felt, glass fiber reinforced polyester felt) in SBS modified bitumen, finishing the upper surface with sands, mineral granules or PE film, aluminum film.
1. Strong water impermeability.
2.High tensile strength, high elongation, strong adaptability to base layer shrinkage deformation and cracking.
3.Good low temperature performance, can maintain efficacy at -50 °C, suitable for hot and cold areas, especially in cold regions.
4.Puncture resistance, smash resistance, tear resistance.
5. Corrosion and mildew resistance. Good weather resistance.
6.Convenient construction, hot melt method can be operated in all seasons, and the joints are reliable.
1) Make sure the roof deck smooth, clean and dry (Moisture <9%), then coat the surface of your roof deck with a kind of bitumen paint till dry to start installation.
2) Two ways in installation:
First, heating and melting method----Heat the PE film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to nearly melted (not flowing), then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
Second, cold-adhesive method-----Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck, the roll the membrane to install it to be fully stick to roof deck.
3) After installation, a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble, no fold, no falling away to guarantee the waterproof life.
1. Packed by plastic bag or adhesive tape.
2. During transportation and storage, keep the package well , put them in a dry airy place, keep away from direct sunlight, acids, alkalis, oil and organic solvents.
3. The shelf life is 12 months under normal storage and transportation conditions. After that period, the product can still be used if it complies with all the items in the specification.
||SBS modified biutminous wateprroof membrane
||2mm, 3mm, 4mm or customized
||mineral granule, aluminum foil, sand
||bitumen, polyester felt