|Upper Surface:||Grey Mineral Granule||Lower Surface:||PE Film|
|Base Felt:||Polyester, Fiberglass||Thickness:||4mm|
|Gram Weight:||5000g/m2||Tensile Strength:||450N/50mm|
coated sbs roofing felt,
grey mineral granule sbs felt,
4mm sbs roofing felt
Grey Mineral Granule Coated Sbs Roofing Felt Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
Bitumen waterproofing membrane introduction:
SBS roofing felt bitumen waterproofing membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as styrene butadiene styrene SBS) reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with fine sands, mineral slates (or grains) or polythene membrane etc. Characteristic: good impermeability, possess good tensile strength, elongation rate and size stability which could be well suite the substrate distortion and crack. Bitumen waterproofing membrane is specially being applied in cold area because its low tempature flexibility can be -25degree, under that temperature, the waterproofing membrane is still soft and flexible.
Bitumen waterproofing memrbane category:
1. according to reinforcement: polyester felt (PY), fiber glass mat (G) and glass fiber reinforced polyester felt
2. according to isolation materials, upper surface: polyethylene film (PE), sand (S) and mineral slates (M)
3. accoring to material performance, I tpe and II type
Bitumen waterproofing membrane features:
1. with high tensile strength, high elongation rate and strong adaptability to the shrinkage deformation and cracking of the infrasturcture
2.excellent resistant to high and low temperature, applicable for hot and cold regions, especially for cold regions
3. good resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, weather resistance
4. construction convenience, hot melt method and cold adhesion method
5.compatiblity with all types of flat roofing application, buy can also be used to waterproof car park decks, bridge, green roofs etc.
6. resistance to the most extreme weather conditions such as high and low temperatures, rain, snow. ice and the freeze-thaw process
7. life expectancy of SBS bitumen waterproofing membrane is remakable, ever after ageing it retains its pliability and elasticity makeing it the ideal flat roof solution
8.installation is simple and can be achieved through a variety of methods, torch applied, mechanically fixed adhered, depending on the specifications and suitability.
9. quality control is increased when installing factory produced rolls of SBS bitumen waterproofing membrane
Contact Person: Angela