|Type:||SBS Waterproof Membrane||Material:||Modified Bitumen, PE Film, Polyester Fabric|
|Usage:||Concrete Waterproof Project||Apply:||Heating Torch|
|Roll Weight:||50kg||Certificate:||ISO 9001|
4mm Sbs Modified Bituminous Membrane,
Flexible sbs modified bituminous membrane,
sbs modified bituminous membrane
Heating Torch High Flexible SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Roofing Roll
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane roofing roll introduction:
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane roofing roll is SBS (styrene-butadiene-styrene) thermoplastic elastomer modified bitumen as dip coating materials to high-quality polyester felt, fiberglass mat, cloth compound tires for the tire base to fine sand, ,mineral granule, PE film, aluminum foil and other materials for the cladding, using special mechanical mixing and grinding of elastomer modified bitumen membrane.
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane roofing roll features:
1. spunbonded polyester fiber membrane integrated advantage properties of spunbonded polyester substrates and sbs modified asphalt, wonderful integrated properties.
2. it could form waterproof layer, which has high strength and good property to stand against water pressure.
3. high tensile strength and elongation rate, strong adaptability for substrate shrinking distortion and cracks
4, good high and low temperature resistance, could keep its functions at -50degree and be used in cold or hot areas, especially in cold areas.
5. resistance to puncture, pressing and rubbing,tearing and wearing.
6. good resistance to corrosion, mildew and weathering.
7. good construction performance, with firm and enduring joints.
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane installation:
1. make sure the roof decl smooth, clean and dry, then coat the surface of your roof deck with a kind of bitumen paint till dry to start installation.
2. heat and melting method--- heat the PE film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to nearly melted (not flowing), then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5--10cm.
3. after intallation, a full serious inspecition is required to make sure no air bubble, no fold, no falling away to gurantee the waterproof service life.
1. the sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane is packed in rolls with adhesive tape
2. During transportation and storage, keep the package well , put them in a dry airy place, keep away from direct sunlight, acids, alkalis, oil and organic solvents.
|type||sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane|
|key words||bitumen waterproof membrane|
|usage||concrete waterproof project|
|surface||PE/PE, PE/AL, PE/M|
|package||packed in rolls with pallet|
Contact Person: Angela