|Usage:||Roofing Shingle Underlayment||Damp Proof:||Yes|
|Thickness:||0.2mm-1.2mm||Roll Dimension:||0.92m Wide|
|Roll Area:||40square Meters/20 Square Meters Or As Required||Composition:||Paper And Asphalt|
shingle underlayment asphalt roofing felt,
0.92m wide Asphalt Roofing Felt,
damp proof Asphalt Roofing Felt
Roofing Shingle Underlayment Asphalt Roofing Felt Paper
Asphalt roofing felt introduction:
Asphalt roofing felt paper is made from paper pulp or cardboard impregnated by asphalt. It is widely used globally as an excellent waterproofing agent for rooftops. It is usually applied on a roof before shingling it. This prevents sweepage or leakage of rainwater into your house through the cracks and pits the roof.
Asphalt roofing felt types:
Popular types are four types:
1. ASTM D4869 #15, 36inchx144feet
2. ASTM D4869 #30, 36inchx72feet
3. ASTM D226 #15, 36inchx144feet
4. ASTM D226 #30, 36inchx72feet
Asphalt roofing felt benefits:
1. Easy application. Fewer tools are needed.
2. Affordable prices. Paper based roofing felt is much cheaper than fabric based felt.
3. Excellent waterproof and damp proof properties, best accessories to asphalt shingles.
Asphalt roofing felt instruction tips:
1. Resources required: Roofing felt paper roll, utility knife, staple gun, roofing nails, tacking hammer, measuring tape and a ladder.
2. First of all you have to measure the area of your roof to be covered up. Do it using the measuring tape.
3. Clean the roof surface and make sure it is free from stones, pebbles, hardened irregular concrete later or anything that may cause the paper to get wriggled.
4. Laying the rolls.
Asphalt roofing felt data form:
|Standard||ASTM D4869/ASTM D226|
|Roll width||36inch (0.92m)|
|Roll area||432sq.ft (40m2)/216sq.ft (20m2)|
Contact Person: Angela