|Type:||Sbs Waterproofing Membrane||Material:||Polyester Mat, Modified Bitumen, Sbs,PE Film|
|Usage:||Concrete Roof||Apply Method:||Fire Torch|
|Upper Surface:||PE Film||Back Side:||PE Film, Aluminum Foil, Mineral Granule, Sand|
|Base Felt:||PY,G||Thickness:||3mm, 4mm,5mm|
|Color:||Black, Grey Or According To Customer's Reqirement||Market:||Worldwide|
4mm bituminous waterproofing,
3mm bituminous waterproofing,
concrete flat roof bituminous waterproofing
Concrete Flat Roof Heating Torch 3mm 4mm Modified Bitumen Sbs Waterproofing Membrane
SBS waterproofing membrane introduction:
SBS waterproofing membrane is SBS (styrene-butadiene styrene) modified, torchon elastomeric waterproofing membranes with fiberglass or non-woven polyester felt, both sides are coated with polyethylene film or one side coated with polyethylene film, the other side is coated with silica sand, aluminum foil, or natural or colored slate chippings (mineral stones).
SBS waterproofing membrane features:
1. sbs waterproofing membrane is anti-aging, anti-acid, anti-alkali.
2. sbs waterproofing membrane has long service life.
3. sbs waterproofing membrane has high tensile strength and elongation
4.sbs waterproofing membrane has glld perdurable capacity to climate applied by torch
5. sbs waterproofing membrane is still flexible under low temperature, with no cracking
6. sbs waterproofing membrane is heat resistance, no flowing, no dripping at 95degree
SBS waterproofing membrane advantage:
1. compatibility with all types of flat roofing applications, but can also be used to waterproof car park decks, bridge decks, green roofs etc.
2.resistance to the most extreme weather conditions such as high and low temperatures,rain,snow,ice and the free-thaw process.
3.life expectancy of sbs bitumen membrane is remarkable, even after ageing it retains its pliability and elasticity, making it the ideal flat roof solution
4.dimensional stability is provided by the high quality sbs bitumen blend together with a high performance reinforcement, enabling the waterproofing system to accommodate building movement.
5.installation is simple and can be achieved through a variety of methods, torch-applied, mechanically fixed or adhered, depending on the specification and suitability.
6. security and peace of mind for the building owner is achieved through the installation of a robust, multilayer, built up felt sbs modified bituminous waterproofing system.
7.high resistance to mechanical damage and pucturing in comparison to alternative flat roof coverings. Extreme resistance variants are available depending on the trafficrequirements of the surface.
8.excellent adhesion to the substrate on a flat roof installation (deninstrated by peel testing)
9.qulity control is increased when installing factory produced rolls of sbs modified bitumen.
|type||sbs waterproofing membrane|
|usage||concret flat roof|
|usa area||roof, subway,bridge,underground|
|package||packed in rolls with adhesive tape or according to customer's reqirement|
|loading quantity||3mm, 600 rolls for 20ft container|
Contact Person: Angela