|Product Type:||Torch Applied SBS Modified Bitumen Membrane||Finish:||Slate Or Sand As Top Layer|
|Type:||Capsheet||Core Felt:||Polyester Fabric|
|Lifespan:||At Least 10 Years||Suitable For:||Buildings Waterproof|
polyester reinforced sbs bitumen roofing,
sbs bitumen roofing with colored sand,
ISO sbs bitumen roofing
Polyester Reinforced SBS Modified Bitumen Cap Sheet With Colored Sand
Torch applied SBS membrane is a range of polyester based, slate or sand surfaced torch-on cap sheets, coated with a high softening point SBS modified bitumen coating.
Hot applied for use in multi-layer systems by torching.
Product features and benefits:
1.Reliable and effective flat roof waterproofing, combing the qualities of excellent performance, handling characteristic and economy.
2.SBS modified bitumen torch-on cap sheets.
3.Cost effective durable performance.
4.Strong and flexible.
5.Low temperature flexibility-10 degree to -25 degree.
1. roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings, wall, toilet
2. bridge, subway, tuuel, swimming pool, etc
3. waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc
Make sure the roof deck smooth, clean, and dry (moisture<9%), then apply the surface of roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint, till dry to start application.
Storage and transportation:
1. Separate storage for different models
2. Temperature should be below 50degree
3. Avoid direct sunshine, raim, keep ventilated
4. Do not piled horizontally, keep stand and not more than 2 layers.
Contact Person: Angela