Torched On SBS Bitumen Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane With Mineral Granule
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane introduction:
SBS mofiied bitumen waterproof membrane adopt SBS thermoplastic elastomeric (SBS) modified rubber asphalt as the coating material, reinforced with polyester felt. fiberglass felt with the surface covered in a metal aluminum foil, fine sand or PE film, etc. SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane is agitated and ground by special machinery.
SBS modified biutmen waterproof membrane features:
Good elasticity, high tensile strength and elongation, good low temperature flexibility, good wear resistance.
2. Excellent water impermeability and temperature adaptability. SBS membrane is suitable for building waterproofing in lower temperature environments.
3. High resistance performance in corrosion, aging, anti-puncture, mildew, anti-impact, pressure with long service life.
4. Easy to operate and maintain with construction quality.
5. Hot welding (with burn-off polyethylene) applications to ensure the durable, reliable, and tight joints.
Working advice for sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane:
1. Avoid to operate on the ground with snow, water or frost. If it is necessary to work under negative temperature, measures should be taken to ensure that the waterproof layer after laying is not cracked or sticky. During the construction, the air needs to be squeezed by hand to avoid bulging. When handling, take it upright and place it upright.
2. The height must not exceed two layers. Prevent tilting or lateral pressure. Do not drop and avoid damage.
Transportation and storage for sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane:
1. There should be a dedicated warehouse stacking and the warehouse must be ventilated to avoid light exposure, non-fire sources, and fire prevention. When stacking in temporary warehouses on the construction site, coverings must be covered to avoid sun and rain.
2. When transporting, the membranes must be tightly tested and the membranes should not be stacked to prevent the sheet from tilting or laterally pressing. When transporting, the membranes should be stacked tightly and the membranes cannot be stacked on each other to prevent the sheet from tilting or lateral pressure.
3. The storage temperature is not higher than 50°C, the storage period is one year from the date of production, and it can still be used after it passes the inspection.
|rolls per pallet
||polyester, composite felt
||PE film/PE film