Wet Applied Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Sbs Bitumen Waterproof Roll Sheet For Underground
Self adhesive roofing felt introduction:
Self adhesive roofing felt is a normal temperature applied ,self-adhesive, flexible bituminous waterproof sheet based on premium rubber bitumen adhesives, and reinforced with glass fiber mesh or non-reinforced, bottom surface protected by PE release film, top surfaced coated with PE film, HDPE sheet, aluminum foil or mineral slates.
Where to use self adhesive roofing felt?
- Underground construction, garage, planted roof, roof garden
- Metro, tunnel, pool, roof
- Corrosive and deformed structure
- Warehouse, workshop, etc..
Features of self-adhesive roofing felt:
- Double waterproof protection
- Size stability and excellent tear resistance
- Flexible texture and root resistance
- Anti-ultraviolet for 6 months
- High elongation and stretch ability
- Great thermo stability
How to store self adhesive roofing felt?
1.store rolls on horizontal position to prevent damage.
2. avoid sun-baked and rain
3.store rolls in a clean dry location
4. add cover as necessary to protect rolls from environmental damage, heat, cold or moisture etc.
|rolls per pallet
|pallet per 20ft container
||packed in rolls with pallet