|Product Item:||Colored Sand Finish SBS Felt||Material:||Bitumen, SBS Rubber,Sand,Polyester|
|Where To Use:||Concrete Waterproof Project||Applie Method:||Heated Or Torch|
|Thickness:||3mm-5mm||Roll Dimension:||1m*10m Or As Required|
|Roll Weight:||Varied With Thickness||Certificate:||ISO 9001|
|Standard:||GB18242||Top Surface Color:||Varied With Sand Color|
colored sand surfaced sbs felt,
sbs modified bitumen felt,
sbs modified bitumen waterproof
Colored Sand Surfaced SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Felt
Colored sand SBS modified bitumen roof felt:
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane roofing roll is SBS (styrene-butadiene-styrene) thermoplastic elastomer modified bitumen as dip coating materials to high-quality polyester felt, fiberglass mat, cloth compound tires for the tire base to colored sand.
SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane installation:
1. Make sure the roof deck smooth, clean and dry, then coat the surface of your roof deck with a kind of bitumen paint till dry to start installation.
2. Heat and melting method--- heat the PE film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to nearly melted (not flowing), then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5--10cm.
3. After intallation, a full serious inspecition is required to make sure no air bubble, no fold, no falling away to gurantee the waterproof service life.
1. The sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane is packed in rolls with adhesive tape
2. During transportation and storage, keep the package well , put them in a dry airy place, keep away from direct sunlight, acids, alkalis, oil and organic solvents.
|Type||sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane|
|Name||bitumen waterproof membrane|
|Usage||concrete waterproof project|
|Roll size||1m*10m or as required|
|Package||packed in rolls with pallet|
Contact Person: Angela