Roofing Felt Roll
Asphalt Roofing Felt
Roofing Felt Paper
Asphalt Shingles Underlayment
SBS Waterproofing Membrane
Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
SBS Modified Bitumen
Self Adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
Self Adhesive Roofing Felt
Asphalt Roofing Membrane
Adhesive Roof Underlayment
Roof Shingle Underlayment
Andrewyou provide us with good quality product and superior service. we witnessed the improvement and development of your company, each time we have any reqirement, you will try your best to make our satisfied. thanks for your cooperation.
Elastomeric Green Sand Coated 2mm Waterproofing Membrane Sheet Roofing Material
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Roll Size||1m*10m Or Customized||Thickness||2mm/3mm/4mm|
|Weight||28kg 30kg, 45kg, 50kg||Tensile Strength||450N|
2mm waterproofing membrane sheet,
2mm elastomeric bitumen membrane,
1x10m waterproofing membrane sheet
Heat Applied 3mm Elastomeric Sbs Waterproofing Membrane Modified Bitumen Roll
1. Waterproofing of various industrial and civil building roofing projects.
2. Waterproof, moisture-proof, and structural structures such as indoor swimming pools and fire fighting pools for underground projects in industrial and civil buildings.
3. Waterproofing of municipal projects such as subways, tunnels, concrete pavement decks, sewage treatment sites, and landfills.
4. Waterproofing of water conservancy facilities, such as canals and pools.
5. Underground engineering waterproofing should use waterproofing membrane which use fine sand as surface insulation material all.
Packaging and delivery:
1. When storing and transporting, different types and specifications of the membrane should be stored separately and should not be mixed. Avoid sun and rain, pay attention to ventilation. The storage temperature should not exceed 50 ° C, the vertical storage can only be a single layer, and the vertical placement should not exceed two layers during transportation.
2. Prevent tilting or horizontal pressure during transportation, and cover the cloth if necessary.
3. Under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
1. Make sure the roof deck smooth ,clean and dry (Moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck
homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2. There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be
nearly melted (not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install it to be fully
sticked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3. After application ,a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble ,no fold,no falling away
etc to guarantee the waterproof life.